September 12, 2019 /
— 6:30 pm
Have you ever wanted to use a 3D Printer?
We´ve got the know-how and the required machine for you to create unique pieces. Join our workshop to get the most important advices and trainings and print your first tangible object.
The workshop includes the following parts:
- An overview of existing 3D printing technologies.
- What has to be considered when 3D Modelling for 3D Printing.
- Which materials are suitable and what are their properties.
- How to use the Craftbot 2 3D Printer @ life science factory Göttingen
- We will have a look at existing examples made by the community.
- You will choose from a set of objects and print your first tangible object on the Craftbot 2.
- You get to know the machine, learn about safety instructions as well as tips and tricks for tools and materials.
It’s also an opportunity to exchange information about your project with the trainers and other participants in advance.